• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lately I have been getting into urban exploration. Anyone else enjoy exploring old abandoned places in their cities / towns?

Yeah, I have to find some locally here to explore. I know over the border in California there is an abandoned insane asylum that they closed down about 10 years ago after a patient came back to shot up some doctors. I would like to check that one out.

No, this one is over in Nevada County near Auburn. There are a lot of news stories about the event that ended up closing it down. Now it sits abandoned.

On 10/19/2015 at 5:26 PM, Bob said:

Lately I have been getting into urban exploration. Anyone else enjoy exploring old abandoned places in their cities / towns?

I recently just started my own youtube channel on urban explorations. Check it out and subscribe for new videos every week!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNyMTuIkbN6lMXCVI7WjuHA

Bob, on my channel I put you as a featured link under "Other Explorers". I hope that's okay; if you like I will remove the link. I like the way you do your explores and so I figured "Credit where credit's due".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PANDAFLEXTV
      My investigation team ran this park called prospect park in Redlands ca, and decided to take a walk at night through it to see if we can verify what had happened there was true, and turns out my EMF was saying all the clues we need to confirm that the tragic death of a middle school child, as well as an Asian kid that died there during the WWII era in the bamboo forest. check it out and subscribe, we have new explorations every SATURDAY!

enjoy! FLEX PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS

• By PyroFuseGamer
      Hey guys! I haven't got to the final Abandoned House video yet, but I have made a new video of me and my 2 friends exploring an abandoned sports bar/ Driving Range at night, and we found golf balls. I'd love for you guys to watch it, and the video is completely full screen the thumbnail just messed up. If you want to subscribe too it'd mean a lot! Thankyou 
    • By eddie the explorer
      Hello, my name is Eddie and urban exploration has been a hobby of mine for years. I just started my own youtube channel and it would mean a lot to me if you could check it out and give me your feedback. I included the url to my first ever video "Profanity Houses [Rutherford Stuyvesant Estate] P t.1" if you like the video please like, comment & subscribe! i will be uploading part 2 on June 23 2016.
      you can find me on other social networks such as:
      facebook: @eddietheurbanexplorer
      twitter: @urbexeddie732
      instagram: @eddie_theexplorer
      Thank you for your time,
      -Eddie The Explorer

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online