• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

Please Welcome Our Newest Member Gypsy

Please take the time to welcome our newest member, Gypsy.

Welcome to Explore Forums Gypsy.

Please let us know a little about you, whatever you're comfortable sharing.

We don't really have many rules, but many of us only share our favorite locations in the private inner circle forums due to vandals and thieves. Currently, becoming a trusted member of the site with access to the inner circle forums depends on getting to know the members, posting, sharing information, posting photos, videos, etc. Feel free to post your own videos in the YouTube section, create a gallery or as many as you want, etc.

Don't hesitate to jump right into the discussions.

View Member

Anyone here in New Mexico? 

Surely I can not be the only one. I have some exploration I would love to do, It would be awesome to form a little team and go exploring the many many abandoned towns and places in this state. 

11822274_10152864759676557_144156808882809028_n.jpg

Welcome to EF.  I'm in the area around Warrington, FL(Naval Air Station Pensacola).  Feel free to share your pics and youtube videos on Explore Forums Kandie.  

Howdy.  Lately I've been noticing more and more women involved in exploring the fringes of civilization.  Perhaps that has always been the case, and I never noticed it.  Either way, as the father of one girl, and soon to be the father of a second, it's good to see some of these false barriers and perceptions fade away. 

I think some dads are raising their girls now to be more independent and mentally strong in ways that they weren't before.  Hence the advent of pink rifles and fishing poles.  :)

2 hours ago, desertdog said:

Howdy.  Lately I've been noticing more and more women involved in exploring the fringes of civilization.  Perhaps that has always been the case, and I never noticed it.  Either way, as the father of one girl, and soon to be the father of a second, it's good to see some of these false barriers and perceptions fade away. 

i don't know for sure how many generations of my family have had female explorers.  Yet I know for sure that my great grandma, grandma, mom, and most of her sisters started exploring at a very young age.  

3 hours ago, braindead0 said:

one of these days maybe we'll have a map showing rough locations.. 

We used to have one a while back.