2. wimc

wimc

3. NevadaGeigle

NevadaGeigle

4. Jack Freer

Jack Freer

• Similar Content

• By braindead0
      Going to be spending a few days up there with a riding/exploring buddy..  Done tunnel camp and mills/mines in the canyons around there.  j
      We'll be trucking the bikes into various areas, so we could range pretty far out. 
      Just looking for names, there are so many mines and various things recorded by USGS figured maybe someone could help me narrow down the list.  We'll likely explore every nook and cranny we can but there's one hell of a lot of land out there.
    • By proper explorations
      Here's an abandoned mining operation I explored called gold pen and bovard mining districts.
    • By Backwoods Beast
      So this is a really common area if you are from here and like to look at old buildings.  We spent the day up there a few weeks back and decided to get some footage. This was 3 of 3 where i lost a good portion of the footage. I ended going up just last week to add the drone footage. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this very common place from a different perspective.
      John

• By LexandNeek
      I have never been to Burning Man and truthfully, the clothing optional aspects of it intimidate the hell out of me.  The artwork and designs of the temporary structures fascinate my aesthetic imagination, therefore, it was to my delight that some of the smaller artwork from the 2016 Burning Man is displayed at Reno Playa Art Park.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online