• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

Post Your Channel Info Here And Let's Sub To Each Other

9 hours ago, Prophet said:

l i explore supposedly hunted places and myths here in TX and do urban exploring 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7eyUW1BsWGTOOMyiD9qlQQ

I haven't seen any new videos from you in a while, hope you are doing well. 

yes i have to edit some videos i made but i been busy qith school but they should be up soon

On 6/27/2017 at 9:19 PM, Prophet said:

yes i have to edit some videos i made but i been busy qith school but they should be up soon

I was enjoying you last videos, looking forward to seeing some new content from you. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi1TF8sP80puEuJUNQTivVA - This is my channel link.

I am brand new just starting 4 days ago with my first video. I am mainly going to be doing abandoned places some of which are haunted some not. I may also vlog about other things but thats what I'm focusing on at the moment. Also right now since I'm new I can't really go too far away from my current location so most of my videos will be of rural locations. I like to think that would bring a certain appeal since because I live in such a small town most of the locations closest to me are really almost 100% virtually unknown so these are not places that have been visited a lot. 

Just subbed you, commented and liked your video.  

14 hours ago, Shelby said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi1TF8sP80puEuJUNQTivVA - This is my channel link.

I am brand new just starting 4 days ago with my first video. I am mainly going to be doing abandoned places some of which are haunted some not. I may also vlog about other things but thats what I'm focusing on at the moment. Also right now since I'm new I can't really go too far away from my current location so most of my videos will be of rural locations. I like to think that would bring a certain appeal since because I live in such a small town most of the locations closest to me are really almost 100% virtually unknown so these are not places that have been visited a lot. 

Will watch the video tonight after I finish work! Looking forward to it!

I have no YT channel, but I do have a FB Page, it's called "Ancient Exploring in Arizona." It's just a place to where I keep all my southern AZ exploring excursions..

https://www.facebook.com/otgvehicles/

:attention:<-- don't know what he's saying but LOL

Ah darn, myself and many here don't have a fb page.  Can ya share some pics in a new or existing album on this site?  We'd love to see them.  As of ancient, do you mean in terms of before or after European contact (18th century[1700's] for Arizona)?  

On 8/16/2017 at 1:03 AM, Shelby said:

Watched your latest video. hope your okay.

:yourock:

Just started posting videos; waiting to get a new video editing software since YouTube left me high and dry. Only one video so far but there are at least 3 or 4 more I could do as soon as I get software.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSoQgzBtc-ImZmopTEIsLsA?view_as=subscriber

EDIT: If you want to wait and see that I actually post more content, that is 100% understandable.

--And I forgot to add a description.

I am doing mostly adventure, hiking, and exploring in Boise, Idaho and the surrounding area. Mostly it will involve trails, but also some old buildings, ghost towns, and so on. Some exploration will be hard, rugged backcountry and some will be tame, easy footpaths, parks, and tourist areas. Sometimes classic vehicles will be featured, such as a Ford Tri-Motor (already posted) and steam trains and similar stuff. On rare occasions some firearms or shooting might be featured but mostly it is hiking & exploring. I also have a few foreign travel vids that may be put on separate playlists... eventually.

I just ordered CyberLink PowerDirector 15 from Amazon and it should show up next week, around Thursday the 28th. Then I can edit & post three more videos I have ready to go.

On 9/10/2017 at 12:27 PM, dery said:

Ah darn, myself and many here don't have a fb page.  Can ya share some pics in a new or existing album on this site?  We'd love to see them.  As of ancient, do you mean in terms of before or after European contact (18th century[1700's] for Arizona)?  

Ancient as is forgotten place, abandoned mines, ghost towns, historic sites and some beautiful nature, oh and critters lol. I suppose I could make a collage of my pics, what program do you suggest?

I have some videos, but it's mostly just recording the ride type stuff..

You'd have to ask Bob.  As far as albums go, I always create a new album in the appropriate state for abandoned places or otherwise use the "member's album category as far as albums go.  See the pics labeled "Fort Mose" near the top of the Explore Forums homepage.  

EXPLORING WITH FLACO 

Hello friends! I am from Argentina .. I have been exploring for many years but this year I started uploading my adventures to youtube .. my channel is still small .. but I hope you like my explorations .. I like to explore all types of land .. from urban and rural exploration .. mountaineering .. exploration of caves .. abandoned mines .. of all ..

Here I leave my link:

www.youtube.com/exploringwithflaco

A hug to all comrades!

estacion9u_00014.JPG

estacion9u_00023.JPG

lagunita_00003.JPG

estacion2a_00005.JPG

estacion2b_00005.JPG

estacion5_00002.JPG

estacion5_00008.JPG

colinas_07.JPG

colinas_13.JPG

colinas_14.JPG

colinas_19.JPG

I just subbed to your channel, but haven't had a chance to watch - is everything in Spanish?(I noticed titles are, at least).  If so, I'll have to brush up - I stopped speaking the language after grandma and grandpa passed away. :/

Gee Flaco, I noticed you've gone all the way to Mexico.  Ever been to Panzacola, San Marcos or San Agustin?  I've been to all three.  Never been to the Argentine.  Yet my interest in Billy Brown and want of seeing his grave always nags at me to go.  

I never went to Mexico friend .. the abandoned mine that I visit is called La Mexicana .. but it is in Argentina .. someday I have thought to go to Mexico to climb the Peak of Orizaba ..