• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bob

Post Your Channel Info Here And Let's Sub To Each Other

11 hours ago, el flaco said:

I never went to Mexico friend .. the abandoned mine that I visit is called La Mexicana .. but it is in Argentina .. someday I have thought to go to Mexico to climb the Peak of Orizaba ..

Ah, I see.  It's the same situation as Bottle Creek I guess. 

I took a few more minutes to look at the pictures, above.  The blue stalactites are COOL!!!  I'm guessing they are some sort of copper carbonate?  Either way, they're really neat looking,

8 hours ago, desertdog said:

I took a few more minutes to look at the pictures, above.  The blue stalactites are COOL!!!  I'm guessing they are some sort of copper carbonate?  Either way, they're really neat looking,

I agree with Ed.  They remind me of a "rainbow cave".  However I'm no hardcore geologist nowadays.  I was in the mid to late '90s.  However, I lost interest in geology by 5th grade (02).  

if that I think friend, a kind of carbonate .. there was a lot of sulfur in the mine .. and metals such as gold, silver, pyrite, copper .. we arrived 3 km inside .. the depth of the mine is not known precisely .. estimated at about 25 km ..

On our youtube channel we like to document our road trips, which sometimes includes exploring abandoned places.  We're always fascinated with finding out the history of any place we visit, abandoned or not, far from home (southern California) or not.  We also enjoy going wine tasting too!

https://www.youtube.com/c/LexandNeek

If you subscribe to our channel, let us know in the comments and we'll be sure to subscribe back!