• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
meepers

Haunted Decaying Slaughterhouse

This is the second location of my exploration trip a couple of weekends ago.  This was the larger and creepier of the locations we checked out.  We actually heard voices at this location, though they didn't start until we had stopped recording.  We split up to look around to see if we weren't alone... I turned my camera back on, but didn't catch any EVP's.  Of course after I turned it back off.... again the voices came.  And yes.... We were completely alone!

Lots to see, would be better without the garbage. Liked the video nonetheless.

Could not imagine what it would look like without any kind of human inference (unnatural decay, trash).

There was actually a horror movie filmed there in the early 2000's.  I saw a trailer for it, but I think they filmed there because of the stigma of the place being haunted.  I did enjoy this explore though.  I wish the barn wasn't set on fire in 2013.  It was just a stone foundation and burned up collapsed roof.  To many picker bushes to bother trying to get inside it though.  We could see through a "window" there was nothing in there.  Thanks for checking out the video!