• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

desertdog

Spam Spam and more Spam....unggh

Hey folks...I saw the recent spate o' spam messages this morning and I think I nuked them all.  If I missed any, please let me know. 

I'm surprised it took this long for the bots to come along, but I knew they would be here eventually.  I know there are other mods that can delete content, but I'll be danged if I can remember who those might be. 

Though I don't post as much as I'd like to, I do try to check in at least once a day for reasons like this.  I've been out of town though, so it has been a little difficult during the past week.  Bob really has his hands full with 'life', so I'll be doing what I can in his place (just for now) to keep LAW n' ORDER!!!  Lol.  :)

The junk should be gone (for now). 

Thank you! I saw two spam posts and for grins posted short, sarcastic replies. El Polvo was the only moderator I knew of, and I don’t see him much around here any more. 

8 hours ago, David A. Wright said:

El Polvo was the only moderator I knew of, and I don’t see him much around here any more. 

Also CindyN11

It looks like the board was hit hard in the wee hours of the morning.  I nuked the offending material, but if this keeps up, Bob is going to have to get involved.  I just don't have the time to spend nuking each post individually. 

We really need to quarantine new users, but I don't think I can do that.

We sre now being choked with spam.

(documentmanagement2018@gmail.com ) BUY REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED, PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSE, VISA, ID CARDS, IELTS, NEBOSH, ESOL,TOEFL, TOEIC,CERTIFICATES, WITHOUT EXAMS, PTE,GRE,GMAT, SCHOOL DEGREES, etm

This crap is being shoved into every nook and cranny.

I try to stay on top of it, but I'm just one dude.  I don't have the luxury of sitting on the board and nuking the stuff as it shows.

We really need Bob to implement some controls (I can't), but he's sorta MIA making a living.  :/