Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 0ptimissed
      Hello, all. I am new here, so this is my obligatory first post. I live in Oregon and have been an explorer and mountaineer most of my life. However, in recent years, I haven't had as much time as I would like to get out there on multi-day adventures, and have been limited to day trips around the PDX region. I am always looking to hear about any abandoned mines, ghost town updates, and abandoned buildings to photograph. I have been a rockhound most of my life, but only recently decided to add precious metals (namely gold) to my list of things to prospect for. Of course, I don't expect anyone to share their spots, but if anyone has any useful info in this regard, I'd love to hear it. I am hoping to make adventuring a more regular thing, including blogging my trips reports (which I intend to crosspost here). 
      I am also beginning my search for a better adventure vehicle, so am looking for suggestions there, as well. I have a knack for getting small cars into places they should not be (and even getting them back out again), but am definitely looking for something more rugged for my next purchase (I have experience with Subaru, Toyota, and Jeep, but it's been a number of years since I had anything with 4WD). 
      My dogs go with me everywhere, so they get their own intro. Mesa is the australian shepherd and D'Argo is the belgian malinois. Both are in training for scent work (mantrailing, nosework, and truffle/antler hunting) and backpacking, and D'argo is also learning to be my primary method of defense (the secondary being a gun, of course). 

• By Urban|Haunted-Explorations
      Hello on this episode! We are exploring a Haunted mansion. Me and one of my team members felt very uncomfortable when we were inside here, it felt heavy in terms of breathing. Long story short, one of my friends got attacked (scratched) and I picked up some tampering from an unknown presence. There was also a unsolved murder here if that contributes to anything of this place being haunted.

Our Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrNqMXvNR5nRn2Q45Dh3FzA

Subscribe to us from Texas, it would greatly mean alot to us for your support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grAz3FdutZ8

Any comments and feedback are more than welcomed. Thank you for reading.
    • By Streetstock07
      First time doing a video of my adventures, critiques are always welcome. Hopefully many more adventures to come.
    • By meepers
      This week my friend and I took a look around an abandoned Irem Temple.  It snowed the night before, so we were glad to be  doing in indoor exploration.  BUT... when we arrived, there were foot prints leading into the entry point...two sets of footprints.  When we arrived at the POI, the prints went in, and did not come out.  There is only one POI at this location.  Turns out it was a couple from Long Island doing the same thing we were doing.  We avoided each other, making sure not to get into each others way.  Also.... No one fell through any floors on this adventure. 

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online