• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By proper explorations
      Here's an abandoned mining operation I explored called gold pen and bovard mining districts.
    • By Backwoods Beast
      So this is a really common area if you are from here and like to look at old buildings.  We spent the day up there a few weeks back and decided to get some footage. This was 3 of 3 where i lost a good portion of the footage. I ended going up just last week to add the drone footage. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this very common place from a different perspective.
      John

• By LexandNeek
      I have never been to Burning Man and truthfully, the clothing optional aspects of it intimidate the hell out of me.  The artwork and designs of the temporary structures fascinate my aesthetic imagination, therefore, it was to my delight that some of the smaller artwork from the 2016 Burning Man is displayed at Reno Playa Art Park.

• By LexandNeek
      Walking up C Street in Virginia City, Neek, Sar and I decided to explore one last saloon in town.  Like the other saloons, this place has a history going back to the 19th century.  It also, like some other saloons, has reports of paranormal activity.  But there’s something about the Washoe Club that demands a closer look, which is exactly what we gave it!

• By FallonJoe
      A couple months ago here in northern Nevada an ammo company was looking for a place to shoot out to 2.5 miles, my friend (used to be sponsored by them) I showed them an area out off the 95N just south of the I-80. They seemed like good folks at first so I spent a couple days with them in our beautiful desert shooting. We all left the first time, no trash cleaned up, then afterwards they came out again, didn' invite me, ok fine no big deal, they put out a video of them doing a 2,500 yard shot in my spot a couple months later. Yesterday I went out with a friend to shoot long range out there, we set up our targets, go to the shooting position at the mine entrances. There is an old collapsed house up there I start walking around and find a grill they left, then I find about 20 foam ear plugs, bags of trash, soda cans, and wood and soda cams tossed into a hole about 7 foot deep, I called them out about it and they are saying I staged it! Ha, yeah ok. Can't trust folks one bit. I am mad at myself for showing them this area. I cleaned it all up and threw it away for em. 

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online