• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Evan

Hey! Socal urbex

Heard about this forum from Explore With Us.  I've been super hyped on his videos because they focus on the sites themselves.  Most people on youtube spend a lot of time filming themselves, which I get tired of really quickly.  Also a big fan of Adam the woo, although he doesn't upload much these days in terms of abandoned stuff.  Whenever I explore, I usually go for the experience and take occasional photos with my iphone, but sometimes I'll bring my brother along and he'll shoot with his Nikon.  Excited to talk about locations with other people who have similar interests :)

Welcome!  Just started getting into the abandoned videos little over a year ago myself.  Explore With Us, The Proper People, Exploring with Josh (even though I hate the way he speaks LOL) plus other peoples' channels. 

Hi, I'm Susan. I just wrote a long intro and then bumped a button on my phone and poor it was gone. Such is Life.

I've been exploring old ghost towns, cabins, middle of nowhere finds sinve I was a child. My Dad instilled it in my genes.

I'm leaving March 1st on the Adventure of my lifetime to wander and explore for a year. I've spent the last three years exploring Eastern OR. Luckily that my back yard, so every weekend and many evenings have brought something new.

I had the opportunity to retire early, in Dec., so 2018 is a whole new life of opportunity.

I turn 60 the end of this month, so hopefully I have a lot of time left to enjoy my retirement doing what I love most.

Nice to meet you all. I look forward to participating in the forum.

My Life motto is "On a Quest..." Onward. Tally hi!

Susan

On 1/10/2018 at 12:22 PM, Solzeyejewels said:

Hi, I'm Susan. I just wrote a long intro and then bumped a button on my phone and poor it was gone. Such is Life.

Well Susan, at least you tried messing with the d!$# things.  I have enough patience to garden whenever possible.  Yet my addiction to being outdoors is another story.  So imagine how long I'd survive with an i phone.  

On 1/29/2018 at 9:52 AM, David A. Wright said:

I am a fake person ... :tard:

Same here. I'm a vibrational frequency.

Yay!! Welcome!!!