• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Backwoods Beast

Abandoned Hospital in Northern California

This is a "haunted" hospital. It is said that there is a ghost that roams up and down the halls. There is also a basement where it is said there is a little girl ghost that has been heard laughing. It's really weird because we went into the basement and filmed... BUT THE CAMERA STOPPED WORKING.... Not a huge believer in ghosts but I thought that was a little strange.

It really is disappointing because the basement was kinda neat... but maybe the ghost of Elle didn't want to be seen....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Backwoods Beast

So this was my first time ever using a metal detector and I have to say it is much harder than it looks!! It definitely requires a lot of patients. This explore day was kind of a dud as in we didn't find any treasures. We did find a cool pond in the middle of the desert and also got some drone footage of some wild antelope running!! This weeks video is just a short one but still tons of great shots!

• By Backwoods Beast
      So this was really an awesome day of exploring that we had. I had to break it up into three parts. There is the first part where we got some footage of the abandoned tanks. Then a little ways up the road we found some prospector mines (I left this part out because my next video we are going to be exploring mines). And lastly we found the Rawhide Mine Operation ruins. When we researched this place they said it no longer existed but we didnt let that deter us as we felt we would have heard something about that within our local community. And sure enough the entire site was still there seemingly untouched for who knows how long really. At the end of the day we drove all the way down to Hawthorn, NV and got some video footage of walker lake. I thought about making this into three separate short videos but I feel like that takes away from alot of the adventure. And it seems like the next few I'm putting out are going to be in this form and style.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online