• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Backwoods Beast

2018 drone compilation

This is a compilation of some of the best footage I captured while out exploring for the last 6 months along with some never seen before footage. Check out my channel if you want to see more videos like this and subscribe if you want to follow our adventures.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Backwoods Beast
      Here is a backpacking trip we took near the Lake Tahoe area at a place in the Desolation wilderness called Dardanelle's Lake.

• By Backwoods Beast
      So this is a really common area if you are from here and like to look at old buildings.  We spent the day up there a few weeks back and decided to get some footage. This was 3 of 3 where i lost a good portion of the footage. I ended going up just last week to add the drone footage. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this very common place from a different perspective.
      John

• By Bob
      Anyone here use a Drone for scouting out areas? @Jack Freer I know you mentioned you had a drone, but I am not sure how good a drone would be to scout out a mountainous area? Would a DJI Phantom 3 be useful as a way to get a good view of the area from the sky while you are out in the field? I am thinking about getting the Phantom 3 standard with the 2.7K Camera to add some aerial shots to my videos and for scouting out areas. Any suggestions?
      So many times I wonder what is just over the next hill or just around the corner. I am wondering how much easier it would be to see it all from the sky, maybe 200 or 300 feet in the air?
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)