• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SoundPhenomenon

Free (pay what you want) music library launch

Yesterday I launched a production music library with a pay-what-you-want model. This music is not in adrev and can be used for monitized videos:
Not a ton of stuff right now, but I will be adding more music steadily. I have a large amount of music in royalty free libraries (audiojungle, pond5, crucial, etc.) but I wanted to experiment with this pay what you want approach and see how it goes. I ask that you somehow cite and link my website and/or youtube channel if you use the music but that is all.
Hope it's useful for some of you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bob
      What's your favorite music (bands / songs) to listen to in your car / truck?
    • By Bob
      Do you like to pop in your favorite CD's or crack the windows and listen to the outdoors when you are out exploring? If you pop in your favorite CD's, what type of music do you play when you are out exploring?

The wife loves listening to classic Country music when we are out exploring, usually a station called k-hog or something like that. If we can't pick up that radio station, we usually listen to some Cash, Haggard, etc. How about you?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online