• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EliteParanormal18

New Paranormal group saying hello to everyone!

Hello everyone just wanted to say hello to everyone as we are a relatively new paranormal group from buffalo ny area.  Here is our Youtube channel. We are going to start uploading stuff regularly on a weekly basis! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_R_8bM4j6Wjv7dBZZoGy_A

Welcome to explore forums

We've been having some fun with the Paranormal stuff on our channel, but I am 100% skeptic in the paranormal. It's fun to see what you can find and I hope someday I will have my mind changed, but so far I can't say I have been convinced in the paranormal. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PANDAFLEXTV
      My investigation team ran this park called prospect park in Redlands ca, and decided to take a walk at night through it to see if we can verify what had happened there was true, and turns out my EMF was saying all the clues we need to confirm that the tragic death of a middle school child, as well as an Asian kid that died there during the WWII era in the bamboo forest. check it out and subscribe, we have new explorations every SATURDAY!

enjoy! FLEX PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS

• By matt@expaz
      Ever been to a ghost town and had a feeling you were being watched? But nothing was there. Ever wonder if some of the old places we venture to are haunted? Maybe there's more to some of the places than meets the eye. My intern, Emily Huddleston, recently went out to an old local ranch to meet up with some of Arizona's best paranormal investigators. Here's what she found out.
      http://www.experience-az.com/features/ghostsofsteampumpranch.html
      Make sure you listen to the audio recordings. Every time I listen to the audio they recorded and here the children's voices in the background (who were not physically there - at least on this plane), it gives me goose bumps.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online