Explore Forums
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I'm actually quite new to most of all of this. I haven't really gotten to explore much but I do want to. Especially the haunted abandoned places. I've been inspired to do the whole exploring because of some youtubers. Speaking of youtube, I have a channel!

Paranormal HellHounds YouTube Channel

The videos I have is just mainly paranormal type things all done in my home since I don't know if there is any noteworthy abandoned places around where I live. 

But yeah, even if I cant do exploring, I like talking to other people about it.

Hey Demitri, I'm also new to the forum and from PA as well. There are a lot of interesting urban exploration areas to visit. If you need some tips as to where to start let me know, would be good for your channel to upload footage from some of those places.

On 8/17/2018 at 12:39 AM, FaridKhan said:

Hey Demitri, I'm also new to the forum and from PA as well. There are a lot of interesting urban exploration areas to visit. If you need some tips as to where to start let me know, would be good for your channel to upload footage from some of those places.

Yeah, I would like that!

Also sorry for the much late reply. I had to get a new laptop and had forgotten I had an account on this site, heh!

On 9/4/2018 at 4:32 PM, braindead0 said:

Another single post trying to drive traffic to youtube channel.  It seems before one does that, it would be useful to post some actual content vs. drive by signpost ad to offsite. 

In my defense, I was gonna post more on here but I had to get a new laptop and I sort of forgot I had an account on here.

2 hours ago, ParanormalHellHounds said:

Yeah, I would like that!

Also sorry for the much late reply. I had to get a new laptop and had forgotten I had an account on this site, heh!

In my defense, I was gonna post more on here but I had to get a new laptop and I sort of forgot I had an account on here.

Hey, you came back!  I'll take back my drive-by youtube post comment 😉

Welcome to the forum.