• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey guys my name is Dawson! Im from Pleasant Grove, Utah. I love the outdoors and find myself exploring everywhere that I shouldn't be! I love traveling new places and have been pretty much everywhere that I know of in Utah County. The next place I want to visit is The Crystal Mill in Colorado! Always looking for new places to visit, take pictures and upload them to my Instagram. We live in a beautiful world and there is absolutely no reason to leave anything unexplored in your own eyes I like to say. I'm excited to join this forum and look forward to meeting everyone and hearing about all sorts of places!

Welcome to EF!  I'm a bit surprised more people here aren't using instagram, most of the things we're visiting don't move enough to justify video IMO ;-)....  I know it supports video, but seems to be more focused on images... plus you can get RSS feeds (from third parties) which IMO makes it way more usable.

Pretty much no rules around here... except the rule of the jUnGle!!!  Read around a bit, see how others post adventures...  you'll soon get a feel for how things flow on this site.....