• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1. El Polvo

El Polvo

2. Bob

Bob

• Similar Content

• By Backwoods Beast
      Here is a backpacking trip we took near the Lake Tahoe area at a place in the Desolation wilderness called Dardanelle's Lake.

• By Brett Powell
      https://youtu.be/uigCUKGOiK0
    • By Backwoods Beast
      This is a compilation of some of the best footage I captured while out exploring for the last 6 months along with some never seen before footage. Check out my channel if you want to see more videos like this and subscribe if you want to follow our adventures.      

• By Backwoods Beast
      So this is a really common area if you are from here and like to look at old buildings.  We spent the day up there a few weeks back and decided to get some footage. This was 3 of 3 where i lost a good portion of the footage. I ended going up just last week to add the drone footage. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this very common place from a different perspective.
      John

• By braindead0
      https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/05/court-ruling-would-nullify-us-requirement-that-hobbyists-register-drones/
      Federal appeals court struck down regulation requiring drone registration.  Appeals court found they did not have the authority to regulate model aircraft.  The decision is on hold for 7 days pending further appeals.
      When they first decided to do this, I saw it as a simple power grab.  They justify it with all sort of FUD as is typical, and the media raises the alarm about all the havoc supposedly caused by drones flying in restricted space, etc..  Fact is that nothing in this registration does anything useful, people can still buy drones and fly unregistered... and the likelihood of getting in trouble for it is negligible.  IMO it's just another example of penalizing honest people so they can pretend to do something about a perceived problem that may have been overblown... and of course increase bureaucratic budget and power.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online