Explore Forums
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

proper explorations

The abandoned yerington drive in theater

Used to go to the drive ins a lot since i was a little guy up. Cheap way to find entertainment, load up the brats & ol lady and off we’d go. The whole famn damily would go. One of the ones we went to had a “pup n taco” fast food next to it.  I guess most are closed now. I dont know of any still open. Great photos 

4 hours ago, El Polvo said:

Used to go to the drive ins a lot since i was a little guy up. Cheap way to find entertainment, load up the brats & ol lady and off we’d go. The whole famn damily would go. One of the ones we went to had a “pup n taco” fast food next to it.  I guess most are closed now. I dont know of any still open. Great photos 

I think there's a drive in theater open in Sacramento but I'm not sure.

24 minutes ago, Bob said:

First time I visited that drive in, it was still sealed up. Wish I had made a video back then. We went in and it hadn't yet been vandalized, but now it's been pretty tore up. 

Yeah the theater is in pretty bad condition now, sucks people have to go destroy things like this.