Explore Forums
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I'm from Altoona and so far, I haven't been hearing of any abandoned and/or haunted places around here and I was wondering that, if there's anyone close to living around Altoona, if they could give me good locations to go to.(The chances of me actually going...well...it all depends if I have a ride and if I have someone to go with)

So, if anyone could help me out here, it would be very appreciated.

Been to Centralia? 

I used to live in Ohio, most of the property in midwest/eastern states is privately owned so you're options for exploring can be very limited.   I'd suggest looking at rail lines on google maps, see if you can find abandonded rails/tunnels.. sometimes you can find buildings or even entire trains sitting on the tracks ignored.

Good luck!

And not abandoned, but if you haven't been to Boulder Field... make a day or two of Centralia and Boulder Field.. 😉

9 hours ago, Bob said:

I have never been to PA, so I can only wish you luck. 

It's the thought that counts so thanks, lol

7 hours ago, braindead0 said:

Been to Centralia

I used to live in Ohio, most of the property in midwest/eastern states is privately owned so you're options for exploring can be very limited.   I'd suggest looking at rail lines on google maps, see if you can find abandonded rails/tunnels.. sometimes you can find buildings or even entire trains sitting on the tracks ignored.

Good luck!

And not abandoned, but if you haven't been to Boulder Field... make a day or two of Centralia and Boulder Field.. 😉

No I haven't, but I want to!

Thanks for the suggestions and such, and no I haven;t been to Boulder Field either. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to both or one of them sooner or later. It's just slightly hard for me cause I don't have a ride or anyone to go with. BUT If I do, I'll make sure to either update here or post the link to the vid(s) once I get them edited and posted.

UPDATE

I think I'll be able to go to Centralia in spring or early summer thanks to my one(and pretty much only) friend. He's interested going after I text him in summary what it was. I'll probably going to have to tell him more about it but hey, at least I have a friend to go with now. I don't like going to places by myself- not cause I'ms cared but because I have no one to share the moments with.