Explore Forums
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShotGunBetty

New from Idaho

Joined from a YouTube drop by EWU Crew. I live in Idaho and love to explore places. My family is from here, some of them helped found Idaho and parts of Oregon. I created an account here awhile ago but got busy and wasn't sure if I posted an intro or not but anyways HELLLOOO FROM IDAHO ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love being outside. Exploring, fishing, shooting, metal detecting, wandering whatever. I am also the founder of Women Anglers of Idaho. I also dabble in preservation of dead things and taxidermy so everytime I go out there is something to do! I don't know what all you guys want or need to know. Hope that covers it!ย 

Screenshot_20190429-133014_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20190429-133121_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20190429-133736_Photos.jpg

Welcome Beth, great to have you here! Idaho's weather is about to start getting nice too, we will probably be up there soon to do some explores, investigate some mysteries, cults, missing persons, etc. Any tips for that type of content in Idaho?ย 

Thanks all! Dig it I am also in Sw Idaho. Bob silver city area is popular and it's surrounding areas and there are 2 mines in the Owyhees somewhere that are actually for sale. Also abandoned missle silos... a mystery about lost treasure in the malad gorge... devils kitchen is and old stone house out near grand veiw... there are old mines all over. I could go on and on if you want more specific information let me know!ย 

On 4/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, ShotGunBetty said:

Joined from a YouTube drop by EWU Crew. I live in Idaho and love to explore places. My family is from here, some of them helped found Idaho and parts of Oregon. I created an account here awhile ago but got busy and wasn't sure if I posted an intro or not but anyways HELLLOOO FROM IDAHO ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love being outside. Exploring, fishing, shooting, metal detecting, wandering whatever. I am also the founder of Women Anglers of Idaho๏ปฟ. I also dabble in preservation of dead things and taxidermy so everytime I go out there is something to do! I don't know what all you guys want or need to know. Hope that covers it!ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Welcome! I am also in Idaho, up north in Post Falls :)