Explore Forums
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

So me and my cousin found these abandoned train tunnels near where we live and we decided to check them out on camera. We don't get to the tunnels until around the 5:30 mark. It was honestly so long and freezing when inside. Take a look for yourself to see what it is like and i'll be sure to give out the location to anyone that wants it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY2Z1SQ

14 hours ago, braindead0 said:

The link is missing : after https however their is no video there.  I think we have a scammer trying to drive traffic to https.com?

or just wrong all the way around.

Looks like they just missed copying the link fully, found the channel in 5 seconds 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Backwoods Beast
      What's everyones take on giving out locations of abandoned mines and ghost towns? I just saw Bob's post about not giving out locations because of vandals. When I watch most of everyones videos and we almost always give the name of the mine or town. Which isn't giving out directions to the place but it also makes it pretty easy to google research and find it if you're really curious. But I'm just kind of wondering what are the things that we shouldn't give out so willingly? For instance, A while back when I first started, I posted a hike to some petroglyphs and I got a bunch "no-no" comments saying I shouldn't give out the location and all I did was do a google search of "petroglyphs in northern Nevada." And it was a really tough (5.5 hour) hike. So, to me, I feel like if you're willing to make that trek you should be granted access to see these things for yourself, if you're really curious.

Also, here is my latest abandoned ghost town video I forgot to post if anyone is interested. But how do you feel about me putting the name in the title and the thumbnail??? Anyways, Thanks! and have a nice day guys!

• By Frito's World
      Exploring abandoned house literally  in the middle of nowhere. I get chills when I find one of Texas most dangerous predators lurking in the shadows. Check it out!

• By Backwoods Beast
      We got a tour of the Goldfield hotel. Hope you like the video. Please like and subscribe.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online